Wednesday 23 September 2020

Creating Vintage Images Using Transfer Me - Video Tutorial

 Hello Patricia here and today I would like to share with you a way to create a distressed vintage look with Dream Door and Transfer Me sheets.  I also have a video to share with you on how to create this look.

Facebook: Patricia’s Creative Corner 

Instagram: Patricias_Creative_Corner 


Here is my finished card with handcrafted flowers and a gold frame to highlight the vintage feel of the images that have been transferred.  This technique of distressing is very easy to do on a wide range of projects and I hope you have a go.






To see how I have created this effect please check out my video here: 



Products Used:

Dress My Craft, Social media handles: 

Dress My Craft products are available at For Indian customers -www.crafterscorner.in 
For International buyers - https://www.scrapbook.com/www.scrapbook.com, www.dressmycraft.com ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE) 

For wholesale or any queries please email us to info@dressmycraft.com 

Until next time. 

Happy Crafting Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment