Saturday 3 October 2020

Tissue box with transfers |Meher

Hello everyone, 

I hope you are doing great. This is Meher from Meher Creations. It is absolutely an amazing feeling to see so many beautiful projects with the transfers doing rounds on social media. Tansfer me is one of those products that has captured the whole attention in the craft industry and people have gone crazy experiment this on so many different surfaces. 

The reason why I personally love this product is that it gives instant effect and you can create any project very quickly without any planning and hours and hours of working. I think this is a fantastic product for decoupage lovers especially to take their work to another level with these amazing transfers. 

The project I created for today is a tissue box which was very much required for me to complete the set of he decor projects I created in my previous blog post. I decided to go with the same color combination this time and looks absolutely beautiful. 

How I created this box:

1. I painted the box using sheep skin home decor paint. 

2. I then painted half of the box with sponge to give that effect using Victorian pink paint. 

3. I picked some beautiful designs from the transfer me sheets and decided on the designing part.

4. I picked my first design, peeled the upper layer and dipped in the water for sometime and as soon as I saw the design getting visible on the top I took it and placed on the area where I wanted the design to be. Then I tapped with a cloth and slowly pushed it down. The result was absolutely great as usual. I repeated the same on all the other sides. 

5. I used decoupage varnish to seal the images. 

6. I did some gold gilding and decorated the top area with some flowers and embellishments.









List of materials used:

1.Vintage tile #1

2. Vintage tile #8

3. Vintage tile #4


Dress My Craft products are available at

For Indian customers -​www.crafterscorner.in 

For International buyers - www.scrapbook.com

​www.dressmycraft.com​ ( FREE SHIPPING ABOVE 150$ WORLDWIDE)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment