Saturday 20 August 2022

Mixed Media Guitar Shaped Shaker LO ft. "Tippy Tippy Tap" Paperpack

 Hi Friends,

Tulika Saha this side from "C 4 Craft" with a new Inspiration exclusively handcrafted for Dress My Craft with their wonderful products.
I have handcrafted a guitar shaped layout with DMC newly launched paperpack 'Tippy Tippy Tap'. This paper pack has very cute motifs with amazing texture. The colour palette has unusual and gorgeous look. This paperpack is perfect to make cute projects on Friendship, Love, Birthday etc.
I had a small MDF piece of guitar with a hollow in the center. I used that hollow part and made a shaker layout with it.... I adhered background paper from the paperpack as a base and added motifs from the motif sheet as well as from the Transfer Me sheet. I used DMC Embossing powder too somewhere. I also used sprinkles, shaker elements, sequins to make it a shaker layout.
Hope I made justice with this beautiful paper pack. 
Have a look - 






DMC Supplies used - 

# Ergo Bone Folder ( DMCT4625 )
# Sunshine Yellow Sequins ( DMCS3239 )
# Tippy Tippy Tap Paperpack  ( DMCP5919 )
# Tippy Tippy Tap #2 Transfer Me ( DMCD5469 )
# Tippy Tippy Tap Motif Sheet ( DMCP5941 )
# Pastel Sprinkle Family Set ( DMCS4174 )
# Embossing Powder Crimson Red ( DMCA5791 )
# Embossing Powder Gold ( DMCA5780 )
# Emboss With Me Watermark Stamp Pad ( DMCE6549 )
# Flower Pearls Snow White ( DMCG2242 )

Hope you all liked this project. Don't forget to leave some love for me.
Happy Crafting,
Love and Hugs,
Tulika Saha

No comments:

Post a Comment