Monday 15 August 2022

Moments Layout ft. Tippy Tippy Tap

 Hello everyone!


This is Shweta and I'm here today to share with you all a new  project ft. the new Tippy Tippy Tap collection.
I loved this paper pack with beautiful patterns and cute elements all over.

I've created a mixed media layout as an inspiration for you all.  I created various flowers using DMC dies complementing the color palette of the paper pack. I also cut out small windows from the window slimline die. I chose a picture and used scrap papers from the paper pack as photo mats. Then using all the flowers and die cut outs formed a composition. Lastly, adorned it with sequins, glitter and unicorn beads to complete the look.










I used: 



Paper Trimmer (6 inches X 12 inches)- https://www.dressmycraft.com/paper-trimmer
Thanks and regards,
Shweta

No comments:

Post a Comment