Tuesday 4 July 2017

DREAM PRODUCTS FROM DMC

Hellllllllooooooooo  My Dear Crafty Friends. 
NAVJOT GUJRAL here, and I am here again with my first post of JULY Month. Yippy it’s my Birthday Month. I am very excited. For my Birthday-  No, No……. I am excited because of the products we have chosen for you all for the same month from DRESS MY CRAFT range.
So be ready to enjoy another awesome series of DMC products. The month is all about
Paper – FLORAL EXOTICA & FLORAL ORIENTAL
AND
GROOVE GOLF TOOLS, with world class quality and every crafters dream.
I am so in love with the DRESS MY CRAFT Papers and Mainly I am focusing on papers this time. As these cardstocks have been specifically used in Flower Making worldwide, but they are a must have for card making, scrapbooking, paper boxes, 3D paper projects, mix media, envelop making, journaling, options are endless. They are superb for die cutting, as due to thickness of papers shapes hold so well. Perfect for Stamping, Heat Embossing, Clear Crisp Embossing and works great with almost every inks, sprays and mediums. I tried these in little different ways this time.

I selected the FLORAL EXOTICA COLLECTION cardstock for my first article- MIX MEDIA LAYOUT. 

                         
As I needed a sturdier base, so I pasted two papers together. I randomly stamped my paper with Archival inks black n brown with stamps from my collection.
Then after a coat of clear gesso I used distress stain and hero arts dauber to color my background. After that I pasted few metal and resin charms. Done another coat of clear gesso and painted my entire composition of charms with DISTRESS PAINT, Bronze. Give finishing touches with Art Alchemy Waxes and Alcohol Inks.
You can use these awesome papers to any of your projects. To make your own stamped backgrounds, these are must have.
Loved the final look.

Let’s move on to another article. 
I used FLORAL ORIENTAL Paper here with Distress Oxides for making patchy look background for my CARD. And I must say Oxides works like a butter on these papers. 
And for this card I have been used Art Anthogy color with my homemade stamp! Lol
Yes I stamped my color with Bubble wrap, and believe me it works great.
After that I embellished my card with a vintage photo and flowers.
 Totally in love with this also. Loved the pastel shades. 

And here I am with last article for this time, again a CARD with FLORAL ORIENTAL COLLECTION. You may use same papers for stamping, for die cutting, for coloring with any medium, again options are many.
Yes again with Distress Oxides and another self-made stamp.
You may create these fun stamps with different objects around you. Just a fun way to work.
I added die cut paper embellishments to my layout, and stamped bird image to my card. I covered both die cuts with Diamond Dust, another stunning product from DMC. And colored my stamped image with few markers and water colors.
I punched few tiny flowers with punches and colored them with distress oxide. Used groove golf tool- Tiny, here.
Tools are coming in four sizes, that means for any flower every size petal you have a perfect companion.
I pasted these tiny flowers and with few drops of Enamel accents and Nuvo crystals I finished my card.

I hope it is quite clear how versatile these cardstocks are, and you are excited to use these excellent papers.
Create & Enjoy.............................................


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work :) great examples of diy stamps. Thanks a lot for the inspiration.
    Hugs
    preeti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work ����❤��
    U hv done a great job ����
    Amazing projects with so many ideas❤
    Xoxo����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. Loved the rubber band technique :) All look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete