Tuesday 25 July 2017

Textures with Floral exotica papers

Hi guys,
Hope you're doing great.
I am back with a new post with two different projects created using DMC floral exotica collection papers. The first one is a shabby chic tag and the second is a vintage layout.

The beautiful background of this tag is created using floral exotica papers with some shimmer sprays and inks. I have attached a few close up pictures of the yummy background below. I've used a resin frame with some mulbery flowers to decorate my tag. The background has a gold shimmer look blended with worn lipstick distress ink.
It is really fun to play with these papers.


I love the way this paper takes inks, smoothly blends and gives such a great result. You must have found some beautiful textures in my previous post as well but this one something really unique to try your hands on.







My second project is a vintage layout created using the same floral exotica papers with some inks giving vintage look.



Hope you liked my projects. 
Thanks you!

Hugs,
Meher Shaikh 




4 comments: