Saturday 5 August 2017

Glam, Glam, Glam with DMC Accessories

Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,

NAVJOT GUJRAL here. Hope you all are good and enjoying doing Crafting in festive season. I am here with my first post of August Month.  

So be ready to enjoy another series, actually huge series of DMC products. The month is all about ACCESSORIES- FASHION ACCESSORIES AND BUBBLEGUM ACCESSORIES and HYDRANGEA LAWNS PAPER. These products are already super hit in the crafty world and everyone is drooling over them.

Today I am focusing on Accessories. Yes these beauties are toooooooo adorable, and you can make enormous projects using them. I am going out of words to explain the beauty of these accessories. Many more new and awesome products are added now. Go and grab them fast, as you can’t resist buying them. Perfect accessories to make jewelry, hair band, dream catchers, boxes, cards, scrapbooks, mix media projects etc. etc. etc. really list is too long.

 Now let’s start with my First Project. Lumba Rakhi – yes, as RAKSHA BANDHAN is coming. So lets make Rakhi.


First of all I gathered all the desired stuff, which I want to make my Lumba Rakhi.


 Mostly DMC accessories are coming with loops, but if it is not so, there is also a support option to make them hanging. Ultimate back support. Available at CC site. Superb, magical thing. Just paste at the back of your charm with glossy accents, and its ready to hang.


Such easy n fun to make.


You can use the same as keychain, necklace, bag dangler as you want.

Let’s move on Second Project. Rakhi- yes, of course to celebrate the sacred bond of brother and sister.

I die cut few glitter cardstock to make a base.


And it’s done. Such a simple and instant Rakhi.

 Third Project- Broach, yes thing which men, women both love to carry.

I again picked mostly the stuff I wana use.


Here I picked a Resin Heart shape peace from my stash. And I covered the heart with Frosted sugar powder with the help of soft gloss gel. Let it dry.


Then I took my heart peace and colored it with Alcohol Inks.


Look at these cute clear drops. Coming in three different sizes, and all are must have.


Here comes  the Fourth Project- Paper Clip

I picked many different things here.


Look at the outcome. This is super cute , SUCH AN EASY WAY TO GLAM YOUR BOOKS and ATTRACT PLENTY OF ADMIRERS.


Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Project- Keychains

A small gift is all it takes to show that you care and appreciate your relationship with someone. Be it for a friend, a colleague, a family member or even a loved one- a handmade gift will be received with gratitude and will instantly put a smile on their face.

While there are many options you can made to gift, an item that will work for everyone irrespective of gender and age is a Trendy Keychain. And at DMC range there are many options you can go and make your keychain.

Oooooooo, look at this super cute macaroon charm.


Super easy and super fun to make.


Pink beauty, every girls favorite color.


Super awesome accessories.


This is very special to me.

Firstly I took “N” shape chipboard from my stash.Then I colored it from both the sides with acrylic color.


Now it’s fun time. I picked few pearls n rhinestones and pasted randomly. I have pasted beautiful, beautiful Crown charm.


I gathered my rest stuff.


And now it is done. Ready to elaborate the beauty of my bag.


 Now, finally the Last Project- Hair Band, yes with foam flowers.

I die cut foam sheet. And colored all the petals.


When my petals are assembled, I sprinkled SPARLKIND DUST randomly to edges.


I pasted Foam Flowers and pink color accessories to my base.


Wow, what an outcome.


So this is all for today. This festive season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT’S  ACCESSORIES, and surprise your loved ones. Try it and tell us in the comment box.

HAPPY CRAFTING

PRODUCTS USED-----











 

 

 

 

 

6 comments: