Thursday 3 August 2017

Mixed Media With Hydrangea Lawns ----Start to Finish.

You are a Poem written by the Hands Of God !!!!

Hello Wonderful Friends !!!!

I am Anita here and once more I am going to show you a wonderful creative project with the beautiful new Hydrangea Lawns paper from Dress My Craft. This paper pad is already making a lot of raving news in the crafty world and everyone is just drooling over these papers.

Today , I used these papers to create a mixed media layout and believe me , the results are just so calming and beautiful. And to pamper---Because I love you .... I have a long video showing how to make this from start to finish. So now even you can make this just by following this video.

Here are a few pictures to tempt you.








So that's it. Now dwell in the beauty of the beautiful hydrangeas in the video that has the whole process of making this layout from start to finish. And yes !!!! Grab some munchies and a drink. It's a long video but not boring !!!!



And please do not forget to leave a word or two. 


                                          

Products used here




7 comments:

  1. Hi Anita,
    It's a beautiful layout which I am going to try soon. You and many more people have inspired me to start my journey as a crafter with your beautiful work.
    Thanks for this lovely tutorial and keep inspiring us.
    With lots of love and respect,
    Parul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats so wonderful Parul. Do share your good work.

      Delete
  2. Lovely creations Anita Di!! Gorgeous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its awesum.. I luv ur creations n tutorial!! Cn u help n tel whr cn i gt gauge strips??

    ReplyDelete