Thursday 28 September 2017

BELLS AND BELLS AND THE NEW LAUNCH

HELLO,

This is Anita here and I am here to woo you with loads of new products and I'm sure you will love these.
Bells of all shapes and sizes and so cute !!!!
Let me show you some cute ones
                                                                                                                  
                           



These are just a few. There is whole range under the Bubblegum Accessories section

Another mega launch that is outstanding and so pretty are these miniatures !!!!!
Unbelievable , these will just leave you speechless!! You can check them here
So let me show you my projects now .

I have made two cute envelopes and these look so pretty adorned with these bells.

The Blue envelope is using the Hydrangea lawns paper. Look at these cute leaves and flowers on these envelopes.




The Yellow envelope is a so pretty with beautiful mulberry flowers and can you see the cute lil kitties at the bottom.






Now I have this super cute jingling hanger with most adorable bells. These can be hung in your child's room or from the  baby's crib. These go round and round jingling and jangling.


Aren't these super cute 
So what are you waiting for ?? 
Hop on to the store and shop to your heart's content 

Have a good day !!!








No comments:

Post a Comment