Friday 29 September 2017

DRESS MY CRAFT- BELLS MAGIC

Hello Dear Crafters,

Navjot Gujral here with the second post for the same month. And still I am very excited because the products we chose for this month are so adorable. Hope you all are enjoying crafting and festivals together and also following the posts from our talented DT members.

Have you seen another series, actually huge series of DMC products? The all series is containing cute, super cute, super duper cute MINIATURES. If you didn’t check it yet, go and grab yours as soon as possible and simply enjoy. 

So today I am here with three Cards to share with you all for upcoming festivals. Handmade Cards / Invites, Nothing is more beautiful, if you want something to give have that special personal touch.  Whether you need something simple to hand to your friend as a thank you card, or maybe even something for your child’s teacher as a note of appreciation, handmade cards will always rock.

Let’s start with FIRST ONE,

There are some classically traditional Invites. Let’s reinvent those in new style. Taking a clue from traditions let’s make this.

Firstly I have taken bead caps from DMC products range, and colored them brown with alcohol ink. You can choose any type of brown color. I picked two dowers also from my stash.

Then I randomly picked few papers from my paper collection (want to go for a jungle theme) and DMC paper for the structural base of my card. I cut all things as I want.

After that I colored my base with distress oxides and little stenciling and distressing the edges.

After pasting all things together I sprinkled DMC sparkling dust to highlight few areas.

Now comes the most interesting part making my card musical, yes with super cute bells. I hanged all my accessories with the help of twine.

And also a little stamping is also done. And rolled it to give finished look.

Look how cute all Bears are.

Let’s move on second card. For this I am in a little mood of coming winters. Firstly I gathered all stuff as I am adding shaker concept also. So, here come our beautiful sequins from DMC.

I have pasted the base and color the background of shaker part. I also stamped and color one penguin.

After pasting all things and adding sequins. I also added True Snow and Sparkling Dust at the front of my card. And also straw to hold my card and make Stick Card.

Again it’s time for most exciting part. Adding cute little penguin bells. With the help of ribbon n cord, I attached my bells. I also made little bows with the same ribbon and cord. Pasted all things together.

 

 

Let’s move on third, last one. How I can make cards without using beautiful paper pack from DMC. Yes it is our all time favorite HYDRANGEA LAWNS. I am madly in love with these paper packs. Both sizes are my and I know everyone’s favorite. Believe me I hardly take half an hour to complete this card. These paper packs are too versatile, as you may use these in endless ways for any of your quick and long projects.

Firstly I have taken one sheet from 6’6’ paper pack. And fussy cut few elements which I want.

Then I took one more paper from same paper pack. This time beautiful script one. And also my all time favorite DMC paper for my card base.

I have pasted script paper on my card base. And also I added a little colored gauge and mesh ribbon. After that I add crackle paste with stencil to highlight and give little dramatic look to my card base.

I randomly added a white cord and metal chain underneath fussy cut flower bunch. Pasted all things nicely.

Attached majestic sound bells with the help of chain. I also added super thought from same paper pack. And to give final touches I randomly added few clear drops.

Loved it totally.

So this is all for today. This festive season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT’S Products, and surprise your loved ones. Try it and tell us in the comment box.

HAPPY CRAFTING

PRODUCTS USED-----



 

2 comments: