Saturday 18 November 2017

Enchanted Garden Shadow box!

Hello Crafty Folks!

I'm back with another miniature project and I'm sure you must have been having a gala time checking out the gorgeous inspirations from the Design Team members. You can checkout the pretty miniatures HEREThese miniatures are breathtakingly lifelike and there is a vast vast variety at the store now. From rustic doors and pots to gorgeous real life scenic furniture, these accessories truly are class apart.

Lets checkout my take on the miniature garden which I have named as  - Enchanted Garden, for the DMC miniatures bring out the real life gorgeousness in this little garden of mine. This is a 8*8 shadow box which I have covered with lids to create a little more hustle!

Ready?? This is a picture heavy post, so sit back and relax and take a walk through this Enchanted garden!

Here's a little peak into the garden!!







I hope I generated enough curiosity on how this looks from the inside??

Well,  I also have the Missy doll and the Jimmy doggy take a stroll in the garden. Scroll down to view the complete pictures!





I added a letter box at the side panel and look how well it gels with the complete look! Loved it!




Did you notice the little flower pot and that cute cute train??





 I guess Jimmy the dog loves to be in the garden!!














I have kept the front look of the box very simple and not jam packed so as to have enough highlights inside the box!





I hope you all liked the project and do share your creative projects with the miniatures at the DMC facebook page!!
Do drop by with your valuable comments and incase there is any query, kindly message! I will reply back asap!!

Products used:

Miniature Dog - Jimmy
Miniature Center Table
Miniature Missy Doll
Miniature Letter Box # 2 - Red
Miniature Wooden Fence
Mulberry Flowers

Miniature Train


Happy Crafting!
Manu

3 comments: