Sunday 26 November 2017

Layered cards

Hello everyone,

I have some projects today to share made using new Dress my craft bell accessories,tassels etc .I love making cards so i thought to incorporate them in cards.For my first card i used gorgeous hydrangea lawn 6*6 paper pad,motif sheet along with bell accessories. 


For the second card i used the tassels,they are of high quality and available in many colors,its perfect for making cards,scrapbooks and accessories

I also made some hangings using bell accessories along with bubblegum accessories.


Products used:
Hydrangea lawns paper pad 6*6
Hydrangea lawns motif sheet
Mini round matte bell
Large faux leather tassel-earth tones
Pom-pom pink
Kitty bell
Bulb bell
Round pastel bell
Mini round matte bell

Thanks you for stopping by.
Happy crafting,
kavi

1 comment: