Saturday 24 March 2018

Easy To Make And Decorate your place

Hello Everyone....Suzna here

I am really excited to be a part of  DCM design team. And my job is to inspire you with quick tutorial videos :) In sha Allah i am so happy to take this challenge. 
Here is my first post with DMC - You tube links.
And its really easy and fun projects.
I hope you will like it :)
Below you will find a list of all the DMC and other products that I used in this project! 

Altered Hoop


1 Min Craft Video : Altered Hoop 


A Simle Card
  

1 Min Card making Video


Thanks for Watching
Hugs
Suzna


List Of Products

DressMyCraft Dots-n-strip-motif-sheet
DressMyCraft-Teenie weeenies 6x6 paper pad
Chipboard-cutouts : Mudra
Adhesivestapes-tools
Chipboard-cutouts: Mudra
Adhesivestapes-tool fast-grab-tacky-glue-4oz
Plain Cardstock


1 comment: