Saturday 24 March 2018

Baby Cards using DMC papers!

Hello crafters!

How have you been? I am sure you are in awe of the beautiful inspirations shared by my fellow DT members in the last few weeks showcasing the versatility of the newly launched DMC products. Today, I am going to share with you some pastel baby cards. Pastel is not quite my forte but the gorgeous DMC papers made the composition process as easy as pie! I have used lots of fussy cut elements from the motif sheet, precious baby boy and charming baby girls, vellum sheet and laces to decorate my project.

This is a picture-heavy post, so sit back, grab your cuppa and enjoy the details!














Materials used:
Precious Baby boy 6*6"
Sequin family set

Hope you got inspired to create some pretty baby cards! Happy crafting.
Hugs
Bipasha


3 comments: