Tuesday 17 April 2018

Fabric Transfer with Mixed Media Layout

Hello Friends !!!!

Happy Tuesday ! It's Anita here with a bright ad beautiful project.
I am super excited to bring to you another fabric transfer project but it is no tote bag, cushion covers or other regular projects. It  is Mixed Media !!!!

Yes !!! You have got it right !!!I have used Fabric Transfer for a mixed media layout and the results are wonderful as you can see.

At first, I was very apprehensive that whether fabric transfer will work on stretch canvas or not or whether it will sustain spray colors etc. But as I proceeded , with each step, I was too happy with my project.

There are a number of designs for fabric transfer at the Dress My craft store and I would really love to see something out of the comfort zone with these transfers.

So here it is ... Loads of pictures with a detailed video tutorial to see how  made this layout.









List of Supplies from Dress My craft



Other products

12x12 canvas board



So thats all for today !!!! Do stop by the Dress My craft store to see the wide range of products. 
Keep in touch and happy crafting !!


No comments:

Post a Comment