Friday 20 July 2018

Floral symphony Envelopes

Happy Friday, 
Meher here from Meher Creations. I'm back with another post on envelopes created using the gorgeous Floral symphony paper collection. This collection is very close to my heart and I love it to the moon and back. As you know we have festivals on roll from August we need shagun envelopes a lot in India. We all are very much concerned about the colors while we look forward to buying envelopes. In order to make things easier and prettier I chose the beautiful bundle of floral symphony papers to create the envelopes. I'm so happy to say that these papers are going to go so well with all your envelopes you create for the any festive season. We also have the beautiful dots n strips papers to match with the floral symphony to make it more colorful as per your choice. 
All the materials used to create these envelopes are from Dress my craft and they are available  at Crafters corner. I've attached all the links at the end of the post.
Hope you like it. 









Materials used:

2 comments: