Wednesday 4 July 2018

Mini album | Floral symphony

Happy Wednesday!
Hope you're doing great and I really hope you all must have bought the super duper gorgeous Floral symphony paper pad by now. I must say no other paper pads can beat this. I like these papers above all and I suggest all our readers to try your hands on these and you will be amazed to see the quality and the designs. This paper pad is beautifully designed in two sizes. (6*6 inches and 12*12 inches) It also contains a motif sheet with beautiful images/characters from the collection.
Well,  if you think about the theme I have to say this is for a woman. You can create anything and everything out of these papers. This collection has strong sentiments that boosts a woman or I can say encourages a woman and let's you feel the princess inside you. 
So, today I'm sharing a mini album I created using these beautiful papers and hope you like it. 


















Materials used:
Floral symphony papers
Pearl charm
Sea shells
Victorian frame
Hemp cord
Miniature log 

2 comments:

  1. It is super gorgeous Meher...so perfectly made!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words. Coming from you means a lot.😘

      Delete