Thursday 5 July 2018

Pop up cards with Floral Symphony

Hi Peeps

The newest paper pad from Dress My Craft -Floral Symphony is any crafter's dream come true. Each sheet offers loads of amazing images to fussy cut !! If you are a fussy cut person - then you sure would feel in heaven... ! The papers with images are beautifully co ordinated with other background papers providing a one-in-all package for making scrapbooks, cards, mixed media layouts, altered objects, shadow boxes and more.

The moment I held the paper pad in my hands, I could not think of anything else but to make something that will display the beautiful images in most appropriate way and I instantly decided to build 3D pop up cards !!

So here they are, I have made two of these cards in purple and blue tones that are most dominant in the paper pad.


This girl has swooned everyone across the nation, I'm sure :D . Since the cards inside have a lot of detailing, I decided to keep the covers simpler, adding laces, white roses and tassels from DressMyCraft and adorning the border with golden and silver chains.


Here is the card opened - I have lots of fussy cut elements that are doing all the talking here !


Another closer look at the dimensional effects.

Coming over to my second card-


I have the card front done with a fabric flower, some roses and mini charm flowers.


And here is the pop up - doesn't it look like a hidden wonderful world inside ! : )


                                                                      A closer look  !

That's my share of creativity today , I hope to have inspired in you some way to create magic with these to-die-for papers !!

Supplies List:

Floral Symphony collection kit
Floral Symphony motif sheet
Teenie Weenies Motif sheet
White fabric flower
Tassel
Mini flower - metallic
Lace
Sequins
White rose
Curved pink rose
Silver chain
Golden chain


Happy Crafting !

Shubhra







 

No comments:

Post a Comment