Saturday 7 July 2018

Envelopes | Floral symphony

Happy Saturday ,
Hope you are doing great.

I pinch myself everyday because it is so unreal that I get to live a life doing what I absolutely love and Dress My Craft is a blessing to me. Working with my dream brand on projects that truly inspire and motivate really pushes me ahead in life.

Well, I'm sure by now you must have tried your hands on the newly launched super gorgeous Floral symphony papers. I'm back pretty quick with another post with envelopes I created using the same floral symphony paper collection. I'm literally addicted to this collection and I'm just not tired looking at the gorgeous designs again and again. One can create anything and everything out of these papers.
When two of your favourite products get together, they create magic. In my case my favourite products are those beautiful 3D flowers and Floral symphony papers.

I'm sharing four standard sized envelopes with you today. Have a look!














Products used: 
3D fairy flowers
Mulberry roses
Floral symphony papers
Motif sheet
Tulips
Micro roses
Micro beads
Heart frame
Leaf circle 
Mudra chipzeb bouquet
Floral oriental cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment