Monday 9 July 2018

Welcome AOLA DIY - Mallika Kejriwal

Hi crafty people

How are you doing ...

We are sure you are doing great :)

What a wonderful news to share ....😍😍😍😍😍

Yes you feel super proud and glad when you get to work with the people with whom you had started your journey.....

Yes we are talking about our craft journey and we cant resist anymore telling the world that our one of the oldest crafters is back in our team with loads of excitement and inspirations for you all.....and thats none other than Mallika Kejriwal Bagaria...

A huge welcome dear to the blog .....
And looking forward to learn a lot from you :)

Dont miss to join her at her beautiful you tube channel

Thanks sweetheart for being there in the team :)

A little about her :




My name is Mallika Kejriwal and I am from northern India currently living in Chicago, IL USA. I am a software developer by profession and a crafter by passion.  I have loved colors, threads, ribbons, papers and such since the age of 5 - I remember making pretty clothes for my dolls as a little girl. I started my journey as a paper crafter and mixed media artist in 2010 when I stumbled across some beautiful crafty blogs while I was looking for some ideas to make a card for a friend's birthday. Ever since then there has been no looking back. I have evolved as an artist. My style is basically very versatile, it runs from cute baby albums to explosion boxes, to shabby chic fabric crafts, to mixed media canvases, DIY Altered projects and many many more.
Art is the reason why I have survived in this monotonous life.  I am truly honored to be part of Dress MyCraft Team and really hope to inspire you all with my splash of creativity. 


Do check her beautiful social media links :

♥My Email - aoladiy@gmail.com


So lets get ready to appreciate her amazing projects :)


Love and Hugs 
Shalini Mittal.






No comments:

Post a Comment