Monday 30 July 2018

Mini Card Book using Floral Symphony [Tutorial]

Hello wonderful people,
How have you been? This is Bipasha here with a cute creation using the Floral Symphony collection.
I can never get tired of using this beautifully designed papers in my artworks. Today, I have created a mini envelope-card stack and I have a step-by-step to walk you through the process!
This is a picture heavy post . So sit back, grab your cuppa and enjoy!



Steps::
1. Create 4 nos. of  3x4.5" envelopes and create a slit at one side. Create 4 nos. of mini cards of size 2.5x4".

2. Cut a piece of 12x4.5" strip from one of the pages of the 12x12" Floral Symphony paperpad and score 7 lines in the centre 1 cm apart from each other. This is the hinge that will hold the envelopes.


3. Fussy cut out some flowers from the Floral Symphony Motif sheets. I have also cut out the ATC cards from the last pages pf the 12x12" pad.


4. Once I grabbed everything for the next phase of my design, I started with covering the kraft areas of my envelope with the ATC cards. I have left 3mm of kraft area on all sizes to lift the designs in the adhered patterned paper and build an interesting contrast.


5. For the enclosure I adhered another 4.5x8" piece on one side and scored it at 5" and 6" lengthwise (refer the above pic).  Next I added some seambinding and a brad to add some softness to my book.



6. And finally the book was complete after layering with the fussy cut flowers, some prima flowers, and other elements from my stash,. Last but not the least I added some magical touch with the mini pearls, sequins, and sparkling dust. It helped me to blend everything together.


Here are my project pictures and some close ups!









Products:

Hope you all enjoyed going through my creation as much as I enjoyed creating it.
Happy crafting till I see you next time.
Hugs,
Bipasha

No comments:

Post a Comment