Wednesday 22 August 2018

Shabby chic envelope cards

Hello Crafty Folks!!!

Are you enjoying out the gorgeous creations by our super talented DT members?? I'm truly loving working with the Dress My Craft's wide range of scrapbooking supplies and totally look forward to my teemies creations and adore them!
The festive season is ringing a bell and I'm so excited to be making all the pretty festive accessories this season. I have a pretty shabby chic envelop cards today to showcase on the blog.

These envelopes are made using the whimsical paper pack which is a lovely paper pack with pink and green hues and comes in to sizes, a 6*6 paper pack and a 12*12 paper pack. The flowers in the paper pack are stunning and are apt for all your floral embellishments this season. Lets checkout the shabby chic envelop cards

This is a picture heavy post and I really couldn't stop taking a lot of pics!!
Stay with me till the end to know how I made these pretty ones, they look a little complex, but trust me, I made them straight in an hours time, the composition is what matters and the right one is just a moment strike away!





this pretty floral envelop can be used well for all your Shagan needs this season and is a exquisite way of letting your creative touch flow !




This pretty one can be well used for baby related function and I'm so in love with this cute teddy!

Catch some more glimpses of the envelopes in the pictures below.















The procedure of making these is very simple.

1. My base envelop measure 5*6 inches (which I made using the envelop punch board) I took a  sheet of 9*9 inches and since I wanted the envelop to be 5*6 inches, I used the measurements on the board to make this. (Score at 4 1/4 and then follow the leads on the board)
2. Gather your embellishments and go crazy with the embellishing part !!
3. Dont forget to add a little splatter of black distress stain to add added interest to the composition and also to add depth.
4. TIP: choose to make layers for your projects, as the layers add depth and gives a very nice layerly look to the whole project.

 I hope you liked the envelopes and are tempted enough to try these out.

Products used from the store.
small 3D fairy flower -pink
Whimsical hues paper pack
Mudra Chipzeb
glossy Accent
Dress my Craft Flower Pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment