Tuesday 25 September 2018

Accordion shaker with DMC Punches

Hi Artsy Craftsy Folks !

Good morning ! Shubhra here, today with you and I am excited to bring you my newest creation with DressMyCraft punches. And oh boy ! Are they amazing ?? :O Absolutely fun and easy to work with and so versatile in terms of different size of banners and punches that you can get from one single punch !

Like always, I can vouch for their awesome quality which would be even more evident in the accordion fold card I made, considering I literally punched a super hard printed transparency without breaking my hand or the punch :P

I have process pictures to guide you through making this, grab a cuppa as its a picture heavy post !

Here is a glimpse of what I made




I started with two 6x6 papers and two more that were cut with 1 inch border on each side as shown below.


I wanted to make a shaker on the front and back of my card, to do so, I added a transparency pocket from We R memory.


Not so clear, but here I have added the transparency to leftmost paper and attached more pages with hinges.


Here I have punched out some tags and banner with a printed transparency.


These banners were punched using DressMyCraft golden mirror cardstock and its the easiest golden paper to work with, trust me I have used tons of different golden papers but its not easy to cut them and I was quiet skeptical this time unless the results came out this smooth.


To the front of the card, I attached the golden banners on a transparency.


I have filled the front transparency pocket with super cute pastel confetti and sequins from DressMyCraft and also attached transparent tags cut earlier from the punch. The tags have been rounded at the bottom edges with a corner punch


Here is how I embellished the cards. Following pictures show how I went ahead and finished off the accordion cards.


Here is the back side


The two paper dolls (boy and girl) on right side are stuck onto a transparent tag also cut from the punch.



This pocket here is filled with sequins and a transparent banner (from the punch) over the top.



That's the complete project ! I had a great time making this accordion in no time with the use of punches , some sequins and confetti !


Do check out the list of supplies below


Happy Crafting

Shubhra

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w
DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.








1 comment:

  1. The company has been doing an impressive job by conducting the events over the years. This will be another memorable day for the company with the fundraising event. I don't think there are many companies who are doing similar welfare activities for the public
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete