Wednesday 26 September 2018

Layouts with Dress My Craft Punches

Hello Crafty Souls,

Manu here from A Handfull of Art and I'm super excited to share my layouts today with the newly launched Dress My Craft Punches!!! Yes, we now have an Indian brand manufacturing punches and this is such a proud moment and I'm sure there is lots more to come!

The punches are truly amazing and are easy and fun to work with, they cut smooth like butter and the best part? The punches can cut 3 different styles in terms of the width of the punch you would be needing!! Now, isn't that one amazing feature. 3 different sizes and a single punch! Now that's what I would call, one perfect planning and execution in the production of the punches. 

There are 3 different tag style punch launched in addition to 3 sizes of a circle punch and a corner rounder punch, which again has options for 3 different cornet cuts. 

I have used the Fish tail tag punch in my layouts today and to highlight the punches, I have kept the layouts as minimal as possible. 
First, I have a baby themed layout, lets check it out.



Yes, this layout uses scraps of width 1 cm and needless to say, that this punch cuts this like butter.

TIP: The only thing you need to keep in mind while cutting a paper which has a different width as mentioned on the punch is, keep the backside up so that you can see, where exactly is the middle of the paper. 


I have kept the layout very very minimal and have cut out the circles using the 1.5 inch circle punch. 



I also added a few pastel confetti considering I did a super pastel(y) layout and this would look it all the more ohh-so-gorgeous!


My Second layout is more towards a shabby chic style and here too I have kept the embellishments to the minimal keeping in mind that I wanted to highlight the Banner punch!!



Unlike last time, when my paper size was smaller than the ones metioned on the punch, this time I punched out the banners of 1.5 and 2 inches. Loved the versatility this punch offers!





I had a great time making the layouts and I'm sure you must have been inspired by the amazing creations made by our DT members! Do visit the blog for more inspirations on how to use these punches and in the meantime, lets also wait for more and more inspirations to come!!


Products used from the store
Whimsical hues
Charming Baby Girl

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:



DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

Dress My CraftCrafters Corner

1 comment: