Friday 14 September 2018

Simple Panel with Mallika (Aola DIY)

Hello beautiful souls,

I hope you all are doing well. I have had a super sick weekend. I am down with a cough and cold and to lift myself up, nothing is better than crafting. So I sat down with my cuppa tea and swarmed through some idea and finally ended up with this panel.  A lot of times when I am creating, it is usually for someone with some goal in mind. This time I wasn't sure, so I created this 6x6 panel which can go on any box/card etc.



I have added micro beads for detail.  Look at the glitter, how beautiful it looks !

This wicker basket is so perfect for doing Mixed Media.


I hope you all have enjoyed this post!

Mallika

Products Used ->


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will sfriv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online
    ee again..

    ReplyDelete