Saturday 15 September 2018

Tag pocket

Hello everyone,

wishing you all a very relaxing crafty weekend ahead.Its kavitha here today to share my new project again using newly launched punches,that's right,.i couldn't help myself from reaching these amazing new toys again and again.I made a cute little tag pocket which will make a very quick gift for any occasion. I have used one of my favorite paper pad "Magnolias"
The pocket measures 4 by 6 inches and have two extra slots to carry more tags and nick nack's. I used the journal cards from the 12*12 paper pad for my tags

The "Motif sheet" comes very handy while embellishing, i have used couple of flowers and the garden sign from the sheet and alas i am done.

Supplies list:

Magnolia 12*12 paper pad
Magnolias motif sheet
Rectangular tag punch
Banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment