Tuesday 18 September 2018

DRESS MY CRAFT PUNCHES MANIA


Hello My Dear Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS. I am back with a post using my favorite PUNCHES from DRESS MY CRAFT. I got addicted to use the same. Believe me I cannot resist myself using them again and again. I am super thrilled to share this post showcasing amazing PUNCHES.
As we all know, Dress My Craft has made an amazing launch of PUNCHES and TRIMMER. And this is just the beginning again, be ready for many, many more amazing products very soon!!!! Coming back I am pretty sure you must have seen and purchased the whole variety of punches already. They are made up of very amazing quality. Today I am sharing three layered tags made with same Punches.
I have used three punches for today’s post. BANNER PUNCH, RECTANGULAR TAG PUNCH, CORNER ROUNDER PUNCH – all three also cut three different sizes from single punch, in fact many sizes up to two n half inches. I totally loved them all.
Coming back, for today’s post I have made my tags using three different, 6” 6” size paper packs again from DMC.


Here comes the first one. Pocket tag, with three tiny tags made up with WHIMSICAL HUES paper collection. 






Time for second one. Using very pretty FLORAL SYMPHONY paper collection from Dress My Craft.




Third and last, with amazing MAGNOLIAS.






These punches are really very handy and every time cut paper like butter. Must have in your Punch Collection. So this is it for today friends. Give your valuable suggestions.
If you have any query regarding same PUNCHES or PROJECTS, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
To see my previous post, check out the link below!!##

http://dressmycraft.blogspot.com/2018/09/quick-easy-tags-with-dmc-punches.html?m=1

See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED -----

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w
DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.









No comments:

Post a Comment