Wednesday 19 September 2018

Caddy for craft tools | Tutorial

Hello everyone,
I hope you are doing great.
Meher this side from Meher Creations. I'm back with a quick new post on the newly launched gorgeous punches. If you are a scrapbooker, you definitely know the pain of cutting exact sized tags and banners for your projects. To make our crafty life more easier and beautiful, Dress My Craft has got these beautiful punches for us which has a special three in one quality in it. If you have read my previous blog post, you will find my views on how these punches are and why you should buy them.
Well, let's move on to the projects. I'm sharing a step by step pictorial on how I created this caddy with tags around it.








Step by step instructions on how I created with pictures:

Materials used to create a tag

1. Punch a tag on a pattern paper measuring 2.5" in width and distress it using vintage photo. 

2. Attach a paper using foam tape to give dimensions to your tag. 

3. Add a chipzeb fence again using foam tape.

4. Add some moss and cover the bottom area of the tag. 

5. Add some more chipzeb to give more detailing to your tag.


Cut the extra moss and complete your tag with some flowers. Once you quickly place all the elements together, go ahead and grab your hot glue gun to fix them all.

I created some more tags to stick around the circular box and used this beautiful tag to make the front. I added some more flowers, chipzeb and sentiments from the motif sheet to complete my caddy. 

I have also created an explosion box using tag punch to show more possibilities of using this beautiful tag punch. It definitely adds an additional flavour to your projects.








Hope you like it.

List of supplies used:
Moss

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft 
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for free shipping internationally.

6 comments:

  1. Really nice blog! posts are relevant and quality! I publish a blog too and I hope to get the same result one day Bye
    apps best free e-mail with love
    e-mail with love online 2018
    koi Nhật

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
    sale notification app
    sales pop master online

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very lucky as I am always looking positive for such things. I am fond of reading such blogs and search of amazing thing easy to understand what you want to say in this discussion.Dissertation writing service Thanks a lot for sharing.Thank you for sharing your above info…
    Discount master app
    Create Discount master

    ReplyDelete