Monday 29 October 2018

FESTIVAL DECOR WITH DRESS MY CRAFT DIES


Hello Dear Crafty Friends,
NAVJOT GUJRAL here from KRAFTY BUGGS with second post for the same month.  How Are My Dear Crafter Friends Doing? Hope you are also busy in preparations of coming festivals. Yes all the exiting festivals are lined up and one of our favorite festivals, DIWALI the festival of lights is here. So let’s enjoy DIWALI with DRESS MY CRAFT latest release DIES, yes DMC- Dies. I am super excited and thrilled to use these pink beauties. A super amazing series is added in DMC products range. The DIES are so versatile and give very crisp die cuts. Many options of flowers dies make it very easy to make enormous types of flowers.
Diwali decorations are an essential element to celebrating the festival. Crafting some wonderfully inventive creations, adds certain kind of magic in decorating home. DMC products elaborate that magic when added to your projects. Diwali is not Diwali without the shimmering lights. So let’s make a Tea Light Holder.




Light up your home with this tea light, it will become statement piece. Let’s start. Picture heavy post, go and grab your drink.
Firstly, I started making my base. I have gathered few glass bottles and little wood slices from my stash.


I have highlighted wooden slices with little color and prima waxes and pasted with another amazing product, again from DMC.


It’s time to jazz my glass bottles with my all time favorite product- glitter rand golden chain both from DMC.




I have also done glitter on one tea light in the same way to coordinate with glass bottles and pasted all together.




Now it’s time for best part. Time for using awesome DIES. If you are thinking what to do with smallest dies from each pack, this post is for you. Today I have taken the last two sizes from two different dies and die cut my paper.


Have a look on crisp cuts, Time for coloring and shaping.


Wow!!! look at the pink beauties.


 After coloring I kept my petals to rest on a dry tissue to remove excess water.


Time to make center for my flowers with super cute buds and glitter again from dress my craft.


Assembled all layers together.


Lastly I covered the stems with green floral tape.


Now, it is time to paste all things.


I have also made few tendrils with green wire to give more dramatic look.


And it is done.




Enjoy little closer views.






All dies are super amazing. Go and grab them fast, as you cannot resist buying them. So this is all for today friends. This festive season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT DIES.
Try this and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box.
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft

LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.











4 comments: