Sunday 28 October 2018

Cute Tag using Baby Girl papers with Mallika

Hello Everyone,

I hope all of you are doing good. This is Mallika here with DMC.
Today I have another special project for you all, I have made a tag in mixed media style using our baby papers !! Yes guys ! our baby papers are so versatile that you can even do mixed media on them.  I have used many glitters from different companies and my final conclusion is that DMC glitter is of best quality.
With this all being said, this is also going to be my last and final post with DMC. I am truly grateful to be working side to side with such a great Visionary like SHALINI MITTAL. India craft industry has a gem with them. Her vision is so deep and far. Hats off to her for creating so much of self-employment in our country.

I have used our Charming Baby Girl Collection Kit.

 For detailing I have added glitter and microbeads to some flowers.
 To top it off  I have used Mudra Chipboards and a sentiment from our sentiment sheets.

Happy Crafting !

Mallika

Products Used 
Charming Baby Girl Collection kit
Rainbow Glitter
Flower Pearls 

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment