Saturday 27 October 2018

Layout with Nesting Dies by Bipasha | Video tutorial

Hello wonderful people,

I am so thrilled to share with you my latest layout "Be a wild child" using the Dress My Craft Nesting Dies. It is so versatile and just a perfect addition in your crafting bin to ease the creation of  your circle cards, create multiple layers to dimensional/ altered projects or layouts - you name it!

If you know me, my unbeaten love for intricate and detailed artworks won't surprise you! I have been eyeing on a Nesting Circle die for a while now, as it is such a breeze to die cut out tons of frames, circles and negatives without worrying much about finding any other coordinating embellishments for a big project.

I have also used the beautiful papers from Floral Symphony Collection kit from the Dress My craft to create my layout. Here are some photos and please scroll to the end for the process video of this creation.











Video:



Products from Dress My Craft:
Floral Symphony collection kit
Nesting dies 

The fabulous new dies of Dress My Craft are such must haves for all type of crafters starting from CAS to mixed media artists and I hope my video was able to inspire and spark your creativity.
Happy Creating!!
Bipasha

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment