Sunday 21 October 2018

Floral jeweled accessories | Dress My Craft Dies

Hello Crafty Folks,

I have another inspirational post today using the new Dress My Craft Dies. I'm sure you all must have seen the dies and have already booked your's for they are super pocket friendly and comes in varied designs options, giving clean and neat cuts and the best part is that; there is so much to choose from and the quality is the best one!

The moment I got the dies, I had numerous project ideas and I do plan to incorporate them one at a time, so I have lots planned and here is the first one I loved doing and was on my bucket list from a long long time.
I have made some Floral Accessories and these are not limited to be used as hair accessories, but can be used widely as I have done in my projects below.

I have used the ruffled rose die to make my flowers.

Lets have a look at the flower cluster that I made and then look at the varied places I have used the same one


 I went and made my flowers into a cabbage rose shape and decided to make a floral accessory cluster that can be used in a wide variety of ways!! I also used the golden chains from Dress My Craft as the binding element for these!







Along with the floral accessory cluster I also made a few hair pins and they came out super nice and exactly the way I thought they would. We, women love dressing and these floral pins makes for a super elegant piece of jewellery!



Now comes my second thought and I used the floral cluster on a candle, so this makes the candle super elegant and a perfect gift to gift this festive season!!





Doens't this candle makes for a perfect gifting solution this festive season? do try one out !!

The next idea to use the floral cluster was as a Corsage?? a bracelet?? why now?? This woul surely make for a awesome one and surely out of the box and would look so classy!!
So here's the floral Corsage!!





Well, the possibilities are endless and these dies from Dress My Craft are to die for!! These dies are so versatile and can make superb projects in a jiffy!! Well, my next post would be surely about experimenting these with other mediums apart from the Floral Oriental paper from Dress My Craft that I used to make these flowers for!!

I hope you liked the projects and would love to give these dies a try for sure!

Products used:
1. Ruffled Rose flower making die
2. Floral Oriental paper
3. Macro rose leaves
4. Round shape flower pollen

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for Indian customers.
www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment