Wednesday 14 November 2018

Cards Feat. Foamiran Flowers using the DMC Dies.

 Hello DMC lovers!
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com. Today I have three cards to share featuring my handmade foamiran flowers created using the newly launched flower making Dies.




For this card,
 I have used pattern papers from the Magnolia 12 by 12 Paper Pad. And the flowers and leaves are created using Create A Flower Die set from Dress my craft. The sentiment is cut from the Motif sheet. I have also used the ribbon twine and sequins. 
You can find a detailed supplies list below!






For Card 2, 
I have again used pattern papers from the Magnolia 12 by 12 Paper Pad. The large flower and leaves are created using the Rose Flower #2 Dies set. The tiny flowers are created using the Five Petal Flower die set. I have also used Pearl microbeads and Microfine glitter powder. 
The microfine glitter powder is really fine and adds a beautiful glimmer to your projects.








Card 3: For this card, I have used pattern papers from the Floral Symphony 12 by 12 Paper Pad. I have fussy cut the images and sentiments from the motif sheet. The flowers are created using the Create a Flower Dies set. 




I hope you liked my cards,
Heena xo


Supplies List:



DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.



No comments:

Post a Comment