Thursday 15 November 2018

HOME DECOR- FLOWERS WITH DRESS MY CRAFT DIES


Hello Crafty Friends,
NAVJOT GUJRAL here from KRAFTY BUGGS. Hope you all are good and enjoying doing crafting. I am here with my new post of November Month. Today I am focusing on another amazing DIE from DRESS MY CRAFT. Preparations for another favorite festival Christmas continues with Home Décor theme. So let’s enjoy Crafting always with DRESS MY CRAFT products. I am super excited to use another pink beauty from amazing range of DMC Dies. Dress My Craft DIES are so versatile and give very crisp die cuts. Many options of flowers dies make it very easy to make enormous types of flowers as well as with the help of one single die you can make many different types and styles flowers too.
Coming back to post, today I have made a home décor peace using foamiran flowers made up with DMC dies.


So let’s start. Firstly, I have taken Four Petal Flower die from DMC and original white foamiran sheet available at crafters corner.


Time for die cutting. Believe me cutting with DMC dies are so easy and quick. And always you will get very crisp cuts.


After die cutting, it’s time for coloring. I have used oil pastels here to color all my petals.


Now it’s time to make flower center. Here again I have used one more beautiful product- Flower Pearls from DMC to make the same.


I have made very simple and quick flowers. With the help of iron I have heated my petals to achieve the desired looks.


Time to assemble all layers together.


Dress My Craft beauties. Done with flowers, let’s move on.


For the structural base I have taken three stars from my stash and splattered a little white and blue color to coordinate with my theme.


Now it’s time for using my two more favorite products from DMC – Micro Sparkling Dust and Frosted Sugar Powder. I randomly added both.


I have taken few more things from my stash.


Turn to assemble all things together. Firstly, I have pasted my all stars together.


Pasted all things and now time for few final touches.


And it is done.


Enjoy little closer views.








All dies are super amazing. Go and grab them fast, as you cannot resist buying them. So this is all for today crafters. This season bring along blast of creativity, with DRESS MY CRAFT DIES.
Try this and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box.
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w



DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.












1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a great idea for a beautiful floral decoration. It looks very delicate and elegant.
    Mictec Ltd

    ReplyDelete