Friday 16 November 2018

Circle Mini Album--Nesting Circle dies.

Hello friends

This is Anita here !!!! I hope you all had a wonderful festive season and wish you all a very Happy Diwali. I am sure you all must have decorated your houses beautifully and also made lot of goodes for gifting!!! Did you all use Dress My Craft products for them and if you did, well !!! do share what you made. It is always such fun so see and lean fun filled creative ideas.

I had a blast and I made lot of candle platters using the candles and other tings from the store. There are so many products that can help you create wonderful gifts for your friends and relatives.

Let me show you some of my work using the Dress My craft punches and dies

Creative envelopes

Floral spray with a video tutorial

So let us begin with today's subject!!! As the name in the title suggests , it is a Mini Book but it is made with the circle dies from Dress My Craft. Now what is so special about these dies??? You may find them as good as any other circle dies but wait !!!! These dies are awesome because of their size. Ranging from almost 6 inches to 3 inches , this die set has 10 dies nesting with each other.
These cut like butter and can be used in any die cutting machine . You can cut thick card stock, vellum, felt, foam, foil etc very easily with this.



Now seeing this , I really wanted to create something that will highlight its size. Imagine cutting 6 x 6 inch circles in one go!!!!

So here is my project--a mini book that is easy to create because you can use these different circles to create layers and make a really interesting page for your book.

I have pictures to guide you through. The FLORAL SYMPHONY papers look awesome here and I have used various fussy cut images from different motif sheets. To add some texture, I did some stencilling on each page with DMC stencil and modelling paste. So follow me and yes !!! Did I tell you that there is a video as well showing you what lies inside. !!!! Enough material to make you busy right!!!!! So let's begin.!!!!!

Follow these pictures below to start . And there is huge gallery of pictures below !!!! So relax and enjoy !!!!































And here is the video of this album.


                            


So how about making this album yourself. Well !! All the products are available at www.dressmycraft.com and find the product list below.

NESTING CIRCLES - BASIC 
MOTIF SHEETS -TEENIE WEENNIE
MOTIF SHEET-WHIMSICAL HUES
MOTIF SHEETS -DOTS AND STRIPES
MOTIF SHEETS -MAGNOLIAS
FLORAL SYMPHONY PAPER PAD 6 X 6
SEQUINS
PUNCH-ROUNDED TAG
DOUBLE SIDED FOAM TAPE
FLORAL ORIENTAL PAPER
SATIN RIBBON
STENCIL


Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.


No comments:

Post a Comment