Tuesday 6 November 2018

Christmas wreath

Hello Everyone

This is Shubhra today sharing some inspiration just in time for Christmas. With the festive season around I have been feeling so inspired to create something everyday ! And when I received the beautiful dies from DressMYCraft , countless ideas churned in !

I decided to use one of the flower dies to create some flowers , the die comes along with a set three leaves as well and all of this worked perfectly for my Christmas wreath.

Have a look here


I have accentuated the flowers with some DressMYcraft sparkling dust and frosted sugar powder.


Flower centers are filled flower pearls, available in different colors at DressMyCraft website. I will be linking everything at the end of the post.


 All my projects are incomplete without DressMyCraft sequence !


The green leaves come with the die set that I have used in making these flowers and see how perfectly they co-ordinate !

I hope you feel a little more festive with my post today !

Supplies List:

Curved Flower
Flower pearls - Green
Flower pearls
Red hearts sequins
Blossom with green sequins
Sparkling dust
Frosted sugar powder

Have a great week ahead !


Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

Shubhra


No comments:

Post a Comment