Thursday 1 November 2018

Welcome to the Dress My Craft Family

Hi All,

This is Shalini this side. Hope you all are having a great time.

I am very sure you are thoroughly enjoying our blog and having a great time with our designers. We are always looking to make your experience better and better...and while striving for the same we have got another GEM in the family of DRESS MY CRAFT. Not only she will make blog post for us but also she is going to be creating small and quick videos for us to be able to learn those tips and techniques.... You would be able to see her beautiful techniques of flower making and other crafting skills too. She is extremely good at flower making and layout composition.

We are very sure by now you would be very excited to meet her ... So we wont delay it anymore and here we are with her little introduction. She is none other than but HEENA SHAIKH from Mumbai



Lets hear from her:

Hello! my name is Heena. I’m a 24 yr old passionate crafter from Mumbai, India. I'm an I.T graduate by qualification. I have been crafting for the last 4 years, I started with Quilling and Punch Craft and kept exploring the world of paper crafting through the internet and discovered the art of Mix Media and scrapbooking.

It all started with making paper flowers be it quilling or punch craft and that's how I was drawn towards paper crafting, my style has changed over the years and it keeps changing but making flowers is something I have always enjoyed doing. A lot of my inspiration comes from nature and I gravitate more towards vintage and shabby styles, warm colours, floral patterns and botanical art.

I’m a DIY lover and I love trying different forms of art and pretty much anything that’s crafty! My blog and social media handle goes by the name Blooming paper buds.
It is an absolute Honour and pleasure to be working with Shalini Mam and Dress my Craft along with other amazingly talented crafters. Dress My Craft is a brand I truly believe in and have looked forward to working with for a long time! The vision is to grow the brand and grow as a Crafter alongside. I hope to Inspire you with my DMC creations.
Thank you Heena!

We are very sure she will be a great delight for all of us. Thanks a ton for all your support crafters. 

Much Love
Shalini Mittal

No comments:

Post a Comment