Wednesday 19 December 2018

Cards | Dress My Craft dies

Hi everyone,
Hope you are doing great. This is Meher from Meher Creations. I'm sure by now you already know that Dress my craft has launched a lot of dies recently and we have been focusing on each die to get some unique projects to inspire you. Well, I've created 3 beautiful cards using 3 different Dress my craft dies in different ways. You will be able to go through the details on how I created as you go through the pictures. Also do not forget to check the list of materials used in the projects linked to the store.

This is a 5 by 7 shaker card I created using the little miracle paper collection and the nesting circle die along with other dress my craft accessories like the beautiful sequins, crystal cubes and micro beads.

This is a set of all these cards captured together. All these three cards highlight three different Dress my craft dies like the shaker card highlights the nesting circle dies, the blue card highlights the five Petal flower dies along with the guitar die and the last card highlights the curved flower die out of which I've created a foamarian rose.


The circle contains three Dress my craft accessories like the sequins, crystal cubes and the micro beads. I've stamped the sentiments from one of my favorite Mudra stamps.

This is one of my favourite cards I created with the shoe lace concept. I've used the last two sizes of the five petal flower die and coloured it using the spun sugar distress ink. I've centered all the flowers using pearls and ended up arranging it on the card using glue.

This card also has a pocket inside to fill it with messages or pictures. (Refer next image)





I created this card using floral symphony papers and the curved flower die. The off-white foamarian rose is created using the dress my craft die and all the other fussy cutting is from the floral symphony motif sheet.


I hope you like it.

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs,
Meher Shaikh

List of materials used:
Nesting circle dies 
Floral guitar dies
Curved flower dies
Magical unicorn paper pad
Little miracle paper pad
Magical unicorn die cuts
Little miracle die cuts
Floral symphony papers
Tag punch
Flowers
Sequins
Motif sheet

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.


Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment