Tuesday 18 December 2018

VINTAGE TAG WITH DRESS MY CRAFT FLOWER CUTTING DIES


Hello Dear Crafty Friends,
Again Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS with new post for the same month- December with lot of crafty goodness. Now we all are waiting for a great New Year and I am very excited for an amazing crafty year ahead.  
For my today’s post, I have used SIX PETAL FLOWER DIE to make my TAG. As you all know that DMC introduced many Cutting Dies this year, don’t forget to check the DRESS MY CRAFT or CRAFTERS CORNER websites daily to update yourself with new products happening daily as well as already launched products. I will share all links below.
Coming back to my project. Today my project is too easy to make. Easy and simple to make but result is awesome. I have my favorite version of tag – Vintage Style!! I loved creating this badly.

So let’s start. First of all I have taken Floral Oriental Collection with Six Petal Flower Die and die cut my petals.


Then I cut two paper strips size two and half inches from six inches long strip from same paper with the help of mini paper cutter from DMC. I also punched both strips with rectangular tag punch from DMC for my tag base.


I have pasted both tags together to give my base more strength and to make it more sturdily.


Here I have used an amazing newly launched bone folder to paste my both tags as no air bubble is left between them.


Time for base color. I have colored my tag base with different shades of brown distress inks.


To give more dramatic looks I torn the edges of tag with distressing tool and highlight the edges with chalk edger and black distress ink.


I stamped an image with Catherine pooler black ink.


Turn of little stenciling. I mixed light paste and little blue color from hero arts and applied the paste through stencil. I have used Tim Holtz stencil here.


After applying paste when it is still wet, I sprinkled micro sparkling dust from DMC onto few areas. My base is almost ready.


Now it is turn of flowers. I dipped my petals in little water and then color them with same blue color from hero arts.


Here I have given shape to my petals with DMC plain groove golf tools.


Time to make my petals look more vintage as well as I colored few more die cuts with distress ink.


I also splattered little brown color onto my tag base and now it’s time to assemble all things together.


After pasting all things, I have tied few ribbons to my tag. More splashes of white color and finishing touch with few waxes and DMC translucent micro beads.


Lastly, sentiment strip from DMC HYDRANGEA LAWNS MOTIF SHEET to complete my tag. And it is done.


Dress My Craft product range is too vast including many, many awesome products to do crafting very easily and with lots of fun too. I totally loved making these flowers. All dies are super versatile and you can make many different variations of flowers from same Die. So this is all for today crafters. Hope this inspires you. Try this and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:

Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.



No comments:

Post a Comment