Sunday 23 December 2018

Shabby chic Reverse Canvas| Video Tutorial



Hey everyone, Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com.
 Today I have a shabby chic mixed media reverse canvas feat. the Floral symphony collection to share with a video tutorial.


For this project, I have used pattern papers from the floral symphony collection. the flowers are created using the Curved flower dies. 
Check out my previous tutorials on the Dress my Craft youtube channel to learn how to make these quick and easy foamiran flowers.








I hope you liked my creation, Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting, Heena xo



Supplies used:



DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.





No comments:

Post a Comment