Tuesday 11 December 2018

TRIO WITH DMC CURVED FLOWER CUTTING DIE


Hello Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS. Here I am again with the very first post for last month- December. Looking back on the year’s high- Wow, what an amazing crafting year it had been with DRESS MY CRAFT. Yes, with so many amazing products, unbelievable categories, superb product quality, too much to choose from add value to every crafter's life. Dress My Craft brand grown bigger and bigger, you will be surprised with whats new can happen coming year.
With only few weeks left in the year, pretty excited to welcome NEW YEAR 2019 and to celebrate another wonderful festival, Christmas. Christmas with Crafters Corner is always a bash!! Have you all seen the latest launched PAPER PACKS, CUTTING DIES, and TOOLS etc., immensely beautiful products.
For my today’s projects, I have used CURVED FLOWER DIE to make my Trio.

As you all know that DMC introduced many Cutting Dies this year, do not forget to check the websites for the full range. Will share all links below.
Coming back to post, I have made a Trio including one mix media card, one mix media tag and one mix media envelope for this festive season. So let’s start.



Here I have cut denim cloth with my die to make my flowers and I have made same flowers for each project. Firstly, I have made an envelope using so many amazing products from DMC.






As I have made fabric flowers this time, so that is why I have used another wonderful product- sculpture granules to stiffen my flower petals. Believe me results are tremendous. Secondly, I have made a tiny card here. Again I have used so many products from DMC including DMC stencil, vellum sheets, mirror cardstock and many more.






Time for last and third project – tag. Again here I have used acetate sheet from DMC for the structural base. For each project I have used newly launched transparent micro beads, all time favorite flower pearls, micro sparkling dust and many more products.






Now DMC product range is too vast including many, many products to make your crafting easy. I totally loved making these flowers. All dies are super versatile. Go and grab them fast, as you cannot resist buying them. So this is all for today crafters. Hope this inspires you. Try this and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box.  
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………….

PRODUCTS USED-----


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.
Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:
Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment