Thursday 13 December 2018

Quick Tags with Handmade Foamiran Flowers


Hey Everyone, 
Heena here from bloomingpaperbuds.com, Today I have some quick, simple yet so pretty tags to share with Y'all.





 The dress my craft collection Packs come with a 12 by 12'' and 6 by 6'' pattern paper pads along with the coordinating motif sheets perfect to put together a card, tag or envelope in no time.
Here I have created these simple tags using the Magnolias and Floral Symphony collection and my Foamiran flowers.






For this tag, I have used pattern papers from the 12 by 12 Magnolias paper pad and the images are fussy cut from both pattern papers and the motif sheet. The flowers are created using the Dress my craft Create A flower Dies set.
I will also be posting a tutorial on how to make these pretty flowers using the DMC dies,( so make sure you subscribe to the Dress my craft Youtube Channel!)



For this Tag, I have used pattern papers from the Floral Symphony collection. The images are fussy cut from the 12 by 12 pattern papers.
 The foamiran roses are created using Dress my craft Curved Flower Dies set, Check out my previous post/tutorial to learn how to create these simple Foamiran roses.









I hope you liked the tags, thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting, Heena xo

Supplies used:

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.









No comments:

Post a Comment