Saturday 16 February 2019

FOR YOU ALWAYS CARDS


Hello Dear Crafty Friends,
Navjot Gujral here from KRAFTY BUGGS with the second post for the same month. Hope you all are good and enjoying doing crafting in chilly cold weather. For today’s post I have made two cards with small tutorial using product which already won everyone’s heart, Paper Pack – FOR YOU ALWAYS from DRESS MY CRAFT. I am badly in love with this collection. And I am so sure you all must have fallen in love with the each and every paper pack from DMC. It is an amazing pack with beautiful paper collection perfect for every kind of your love theme, couple theme projects etc. This heavy gsm paper can be used in any of your craft works like scrapbooking, card making, 3D projects, boxes; sky is the limit to use these amazing papers. Available in 6’’ X 6’’ and 12’’ X 12’’ size with twelve designs two each sheets along with the coordinating Motif Sheet. All links will be shared below.
Coming back, picture heavy post, go and grab your drink.




Firstly I have taken For You Always paper pack and Motif Sheet.


Let’s move forward. For the first card, I have die cut paper with cute couple die along with hugs&kisses die both from DMC cutting dies. Also frames from one beautiful sheet from same paper pack. Also I have cut one heart with masking sheet.


Now I have cut a water color paper with the help of my mini paper trimmer from DMC.


 Time to get little inky. I have pasted heart and random cut purple tape to mask my sheet from inks where I don’t want to color. I colored the rest paper using different shades of blues and lastly with black ink.


Removed all masks and pasted two couple die cuts together to give an enhanced look. I have also pasted one white die cut off setting little as it gives a perfect feel of light coming from background.


Time to paste all things together. For card base I have used 240 gsm cardstock again from DMC.


How can I forget to add glitter to my project? I entirely glittered my hugs&kisses die cut and just a thin line to my heart shape moon. How amazing Micro Sparkling Dust enhancing the beauty.


And it is done.






Moving ahead, time for second card. Firstly I have taken another beautiful sheet from same paper pack along with image from motif sheet.


I fussy cut the same image and rest layers for my card. Here I have taken oriental paper for my card base and front panel.


For the front, I have done soft background with Distress Ink Pumice Stone and Stencil Brush.


I have also used one more stencil, yes none another than my favorite Script Stencil. This time I applied light paste mixed with distress inks for little 3D effect.


Time to dip into the pool of glitter again. Little highlighting with Glitter, how amazing the sheen is. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


One die cut sentiment; few clear water droplets and my card is ready.


Loved the outcome. Simple yet elegant.






Dress My Craft product range is too vast including many, many amazing products to do crafting very easily and with lots of fun. Don’t forget to check another paper packs from DMC too. So this is all for today crafters. Hope these will inspire you. Try these and give your valuable suggestions in the comment box. 
If you have any query, please email us at – info@crafterscorner.in
See you all very soon. Till then HAPPY CRAFTING…………………………

PRODUCTS USED----- 

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:

Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.








No comments:

Post a Comment