Monday 18 February 2019

In My Heart Mini Album

Hello Friends,

This is Anita here . I hope you all are having lot of fun crafting and exploring new creative techniques. I would really like you all to visit the Dress My Craft Store to see the amazing range of products that are just perfect for card making, scrap booking and flower making. I especially love the new paper packs and have created a variety of projects with them. The love themed paper packs are just a treat for the eyes and one cannot have enough of them.

You can see my cards that I made with the In My Heart paper  HERE.

Today, I have a project that I have made with lot of hard work. The 6 x 6 Love themed Mini Album. This is a super easy mini album and looks great with the new papers and the acetate pages. These see through pages add lot of depth and beauty to the album and gives a break from the more usual kind of albums that we make.

A little note about the In My Heart paper----These papers are beautifully designed and are so versatile that one can use them for any purpose. The designs are both shabby chic and vintage and have floral prints that look so dainty and delicate. The pastel coloured roses against the pink and black background really bring out the sheer beauty of these papers. This collection has 12 x12,  6 x6 and a coordinating motif sheets that are great for making embellishments. These 270 gsm thick papers are smooth t tough with excellent quality.
You can find this collection HERE.

Now on to my album.
This is a perfect album for special occasions and can be given to both male and female. It can hold more than 50 photos and have lot of space for journaling. The tag punch and the new border lace punch makes decorating the album and easy task. I have used acetate sheets for some pages and once  you see the album , you will know the difference.

Here are a few glimpses of my album followed by a walk through the album via a video.






Video Tutorial



Dress My craft Products used

Motif Sheet

Other products

Black card stock,  Acetate sheets ,black chip board, red tacky tape, tacky glue, glossy accents, mulberry flowers, precision scissors, metal chain and charms, satin ribbon white.

All the the other products are available at www.crafterscorner.in


DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
INSTAGRAM:
https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraft
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetv
YOUTUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.







No comments:

Post a Comment