Tuesday 19 February 2019

Shabby chic cards | In my heart

Happy Tuesday,
Hope you are doing great.
This is Meher from Meher Creations back with another post created using the super gorgeous In my heart paper collection. I've created two shabby chic cards loaded with heavy embellishments. The thickness and the quality of the paper really gives a neat and sturdy effect to your projects. It is always fun creating cards and I absolutely loved the way these cards turned out.

This is my first card created with a lot of layers of die cuts, filler chippies and punched borders. I also created a bow using Dmc lace and centered it with a bling.

The beautiful key with a heart is the center of attraction. I've fussy cut the same from the motif sheet.





I'm a sequins lover and I always try to find opportunities to use sequins in my projects in different ways. You will find a layer of sequins in this card which very well goes with the back ground color of my card.

This is one of my favorite dies from Dress my craft. I've given a shadow effect using two couple die cuts to add more depth to my card.

I've created this cute dream catcher using these feathers fussy cut from the motif sheet. 

List of materials:
Hugs and kisses die
In my heart paper collection
In my heart motif sheet
Flowers
Art stones
Micro beads
Sequins
Hemp cord
Chippies
Floral oriental paper collection

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

2 comments:

  1. Wowww.. So beautiful.. And i loved the way u have used the elements from the motif sheet.

    ReplyDelete