Friday 22 February 2019

Hugs & kisses card | Video tutorial

Hey guys,
Hope you're doing well.
Meher here from Meher Creations back again with a new project created using In my heart paper collection.
I have created a beautiful quick card using three of my favorite dies from Dress my craft and I've given a shadow effect with these die cuts. The quality of the dies is excellent and you get a neat crisp die cut as you run this die through your machine on any cardstock or paper. The inside of the card has two pockets with couple of tags punched on the pattern papers from the same collection using the Dress my craft tag punch and some fussy cut tags from the motif sheet.
I have a full video tutorial up on Dress my craft YouTube channel which will take you through the process of making this card.
I hope you like the tutorial and do leave your comments below if you have any suggestions.
Thank you













Here is the tutorial link

List of materials used:
Hugs and kisses die
In my heart paper collection
In my heart motif sheet
Dmc tag punch
Floral oriental cardstock

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressmycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment