Tuesday 26 March 2019

For you always | Shaker Card Tutorial

Happy Tuesday, 
Hope you are doing great.
This is Meher from Meher creations back with another post created using the beautiful for you always paper collection from dress my craft.
I've created a card with a strip shaker concept created using the mini trimmer from dress my craft. I have used a couple of dress my craft dies and fussy cut images from the collection. 
I've all the details on how you can create with step by step pictorial.







How to create:
Take a piece of black cardstock measuring 9 1/2 by 5 3/4 and score at 4 3/4 to make your base card. 
Make sure you have a thick cardstock with 250gsm or 300gsm.


Next step is to create two shaker panels using the mini trimmer. Trim the paper at every half inch to make this panel and distress it.


Cut a base sheet from the pattern paper measuring 4 5/8 by 5 5/8 and stick it on your card base.


Attach foam tape to the black panel and adhere it on to your card.


Fill the panel with some micro beads and red hearts.


I'm adding some crystal ice cubes to give more interest.


Once you're done with all the filling attach acetate sheet on the black panel and stick your pattern paper panel on it.


I've fussy cut some images from the paper collection to decorate the panel.


Attach this piece at the bottom and the other piece on the top using tacky glue.


I've done some die cutting on black cardstock, gold cardstock and pattern paper to stick on my card.


I layered all the three pieces on top of each other giving a shadow effect and completed my card.


Hope you liked it. Thank you for stopping by.

Regards
Meher Shaikh

List of materials used:

For you always paper pad
Micro beads
Little hearts
Crystal cubes
Classic doily
Foliage die
Kissing boy and girl die
Tropical swirls die
Kissing couple die
I love you die

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment