Saturday 23 March 2019

Magical Unicorn cards for you !!!

Hello Friends!!!

This is Anita here with another post full of super cute projects. It's the day for the Magical Unicorn and I have three pretty cards made with this amazing collection.

Unicorns are a favorite with everyone and if you have three different cutie unicorns on your table, then all you do is smile . I am simply in love with this paper pack . The beautiful rainbow designs, clouds and castle and the dancing baby unicorns will steal your heart for sure .
The papers are sturdy and smooth to touch making them perfect for albums, money wraps and cards .
If you want to make albums with this paper pack , then follow my post here , where I have used the Little Miracle baby themed paper pack .

Today I have three cards that are not only good to look but are so easy that they make really good creative pass time especially for children . So let your kids use this pack and the die cuts to make the Magical Unicorn cards this summer vacation.

Here are my cards .





 For this card, I have used the pattern paper as background. I used some die cut clouds in card stock and vellum and added the ready die cuts . I also added some rainbow glitter powder and some DMC sequins here . Can you see the sparkling effect here ???

 Here I have taken a die cut background on the colourful rainbow paper. Then just added the die cut pieces to finish it . You can make them in 10 minutes !!!!!

This is my favorite as I love making Shaker cards . I simple created a Shaker window using half circle die. I added a banner die cut and set it all agsinst the pink pattern paper card base . This looks so pretty !!!. I finished it with some sparkle rainbow glitter .

Supplies used


Other products --white card stock, sentiment stamps, glossy accents, foam tape. dies from stash. transparent paper, vellum paper.


So now it's your chance to grab this awesome paper pack and the coordinating die cut pack . Make your projects and do share with us . 

I have a prize on my blog so do go there to see it.

DMC products are available at www.crafterscorner.in for the Indian customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Dress My Craft, Social media presence:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
LIVE FACEBOOK VIDEOS:
YOUTUBE:

Orders over 150$ are eligible for FREE SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment