Friday 5 April 2019

Altered Wooden slice + Cards

Hi Peeps !

This is Shubhra here today ! I have been MIA for a while on account of my recent trip to India - I can go on and on but I have to mention at least this, that it has left me recharged and rejuvenated. That being said, let me share my latest post my new energy levels :D

Ever since I saw the paper collections around Love theme from DressMyCraft, my hands have been itching to cut, paste and create ! So I started with "For you Always" papers in the ever green Red and black combo that just can't go wrong and it spells R-O-M-A-N-C-E.

First I bring you an altered wooden slice


Look how the red and black weave magic in these papers


The motif sheets from DressMyCraft are a must buy for any die-cut lover like me !

I also made two cards with the same paper collection, the one below is layered with dimensions



The second card I created was more of a cutie than mixed media


Here I have used 3 Dimesnional hearts that can also be found at DressMyCraft


Love is one thing that is consistent in our lives and so you don't need a reason to make something around Love. Go grab these papers and surround yourself with some Love !

Supplies Used:

For you always - Papers
For you always - Motif sheet
Distressed blocks stencils
Black flower pearls

XO-
Shubhra

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w




No comments:

Post a Comment