Monday 1 April 2019

Little miracle name plate | How to create

Hello everyone,
Meher this side from Meher Creations with a new project created using the little miracle paper collection from Dress my craft.

I've created a huge name plate that measures 20 inches. Let me take you through the process on how I created.

I painted the base using home decor chalk paint and attached a couple of pattern papers from little miracle collection trimming them in different sizes using tacky glue. I have done some gold stenciling using my favourite stencil from Dress my craft and varnished the whole name plate. I picked some mulberry flowers and attached them on two sides of the name plate. In order to add some extra flavour I ended up sprinkling some Dress my craft sparkling dust on all the flowers.
I picked the alphabets and coated them with white gesso and then colored them in my most favorite color using Prima chalk edgers. I pretty much liked the combination. I proceeded further giving some extra touch up for the letters and varnished them. Finally I added some butterflies, clear droplets and other embellishments to complete the name plate. I had a beautiful pink shabby chic lace which I ended up attaching all over the border of the name plate.

Have a look on how it turned out!!







List of materials used:
Little miracle paper collection 
Dmc stencil
Sparkling dust
Clear droplets
Roses
Frosted powder

DMC products are available at: 
www.crafterscorner.in for India customers and at www.dressmycraft.com for the International customers.

Facebook : www.facebook.com/dressmycraft
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/dressimycraftLIVE Facebook Videos: https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerlivetvYoutube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCExYyDP3Ag_uJk1MkxRz38w

Orders over 150$ are eligible for Free shipping internationally.

1 comment: